When replacing the sway bars would the front end wheeel alignment be effected?
Is a front end alignment required when sway bars are replaced on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 528) in Alief, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($208 - 270) in Campton, KY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stephentown, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 77) in Boynton, PA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($542 - 1,390) in River Forest, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Oakesdale, WA