Freon was leaking from my AC. The shop put a dye in to isolate the leak and when I brought it back told me I needed a new AC Receiver Drier, needed to fix a couple of seals at the end of some hoses, and replace a shrader valve. Said parts were about $100, and the rest was labor - just wondering if this sounds about right? Thanks for any advice.
Is $390 to replace AC Receiver Drier, shrader valve and 2 hose seals right? on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- The airbag warning light goes on and off computer at Auto Z says drivers side
- What is the estimated repair cost for a.c. door blend?
- How do I fix a brand new installed gas tank that is leaking fuel on 1994 jeep
- can a 4speed auto trany go in it? what year will work?
- 2007 Jeep wrangler. I went to start the jeep. Lights come on, radio, Windows work.