the mechanic is my girlfriends father's high school buddy, just making sure it is a good price. he is usually fair, but ive been reading up and heard that 350 is a little high... just wondering if i should look for a new mechanic... thank you!
Is 350$ fair to replace and install a new oil valve gasket on 2000 toyotasolara? on 2000 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- why does the map sensor code still come on after 2 new sensor
- Oil consumption very high, why? Only 65000 miles
- My car is making this really loud noise and I'm not sure where it's coming from
- check engine sold & brake light steady- mechanic stumped.
- why is my car only starting sometimes after replacing battery and starter