the mechanic is my girlfriends father's high school buddy, just making sure it is a good price. he is usually fair, but ive been reading up and heard that 350 is a little high... just wondering if i should look for a new mechanic... thank you!
Is 350$ fair to replace and install a new oil valve gasket on 2000 toyotasolara? on 2000 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- Car won't start! It shut off while driving down the highway!
- my check engine light is on or blinking. dtcp0303 cylinder 3 misfire detected. what (all)could this be?
- The AC occasionally, stops cooling.
- The "rear lights" warning in the dash come on occasionally
- How do I access the cigarette lighter to replace it? I have confirmed it is not a blown fuse.