Hi, I see in interval maintanance said that we have to change oil and maintain the car every 5000 miles or 6 months, which one comes first. But I drive only 5000/year. My question is, Could I do routine check up & change oil every 5000 miles or 1 year? Thanks you so much
interval maintanance on 2011 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2011 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($773 - 1,141) in Asotin, WA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ronco, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($357 - 486) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in South Butler, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Addy, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($252 - 294) in Lampasas, TX