any times it feels like it. Had it to a dealer for 6 hours and he checked wires, started and part under steering colume. all good
intermittent starting: checked battery, wires, starter. all good. on 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.