she has intermittent starts, also the auto locking system has failed along with telescopic reverse guide no long go up when in reverse what is the possible cause? Also does the 1994 s320 have an ignition module?
intermittent starting on 1994 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- pump sys. broken, batt dead, how do I open trunk?? lighter chg not working.
- Shocks replaced all four.
- what is bcm on 1995 mercedes 320, having problems with door locks
- I have a overheating problem.I replaced the radiator,water pump and thermostat
- As I,m driving my transmission slips sometime! what's the cause of those?
1994 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Yates City, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($320 - $593) in Youngstown, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($94 - $125) in East Winthrop, ME
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Overbrook, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($301 - $341) in Williston, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($273 - $361) in Gunter, TX