Starter operates correctly most of the time. Once in a while all electrical works but no click, no start. 10 minutes later starts right up. what could cause this?
Intermittent starter problem on 1991 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1991 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Lusby, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($655 - 781) in Proctorville, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($198 - 420) in Dimock, PA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($195 - 284) in Friend, NE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($180 - 224) in Seneca, IL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($315 - 553) in Floyd, IA