Starter operates correctly most of the time. Once in a while all electrical works but no click, no start. 10 minutes later starts right up. what could cause this?
Intermittent starter problem on 1991 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1991 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($245 - 368) in Lusby, MD
- Clutch Replacement ($555 - 803) in Proctorville, OH
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($135 - 167) in Dimock, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($232 - 307) in Friend, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($42 - 90) in Seneca, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($208 - 327) in Floyd, IA