'92 Dakota 3.9 V6 standard trans. 107 K miles stalls at low or high engine RPM, usually after running awhile but sometimes will not start. After stalling or initial start attempt will start after several minutes wait. Runs great otherwise. Have done full tune up including new ignition coil, plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor.
intermittent stalling on 1992 Dodge Dakota
3 answersDecember 02, 2011
1 answerSeptember 25, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Dakota22 reports
1 answerJuly 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home