2002 Sienna, 113k. Annoying to daily driver wife. Looked at twice by same shop; cannot find. Brakes good, tires good. Noticeable inside above rt wheel well only at 5-20 mph. Replaced rear shocks at same time noise became apparent. Possibly U joint?
Intermittent squeeking noise right rear on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 76) in Vining, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in West Charleston, VT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($493 - 694) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in San Pablo, CA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($960 - 1,510) in Camp Lake, WI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bonneau, SC