2002 Sienna, 113k. Annoying to daily driver wife. Looked at twice by same shop; cannot find. Brakes good, tires good. Noticeable inside above rt wheel well only at 5-20 mph. Replaced rear shocks at same time noise became apparent. Possibly U joint?
Intermittent squeeking noise right rear on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- how does the igniter affect each cyl reason i have a miss fire in bank 2
- AWD & TRAC lite on, NO Cruise, rad fans on constant, all at once. what to do ?
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?