2002 Sienna, 113k. Annoying to daily driver wife. Looked at twice by same shop; cannot find. Brakes good, tires good. Noticeable inside above rt wheel well only at 5-20 mph. Replaced rear shocks at same time noise became apparent. Possibly U joint?
Intermittent squeeking noise right rear on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- engine make nose after starting for 2 sec then oil light on and off while idling
- I was told by the Toyota dealership that the reason my Check Engine light would
- I was told by a Toyota dealer that the reason my Check Engine light would be on
- Can i change only one head gasket
- When I need to change timing chain in 2007 v Toyota sienna.
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($637 - $1,602) in Vining, MN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($217 - $300) in West Charleston, VT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($234 - $342) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($444 - $574) in San Pablo, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($1,254 - $1,738) in Camp Lake, WI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($475 - $522) in Bonneau, SC