2002 Sienna, 113k. Annoying to daily driver wife. Looked at twice by same shop; cannot find. Brakes good, tires good. Noticeable inside above rt wheel well only at 5-20 mph. Replaced rear shocks at same time noise became apparent. Possibly U joint?
Intermittent squeeking noise right rear on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vining, MN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($353 - 442) in West Charleston, VT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($276 - 371) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($331 - 1,004) in San Pablo, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($377 - 469) in Camp Lake, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($427 - 526) in Bonneau, SC