2002 Sienna, 113k. Annoying to daily driver wife. Looked at twice by same shop; cannot find. Brakes good, tires good. Noticeable inside above rt wheel well only at 5-20 mph. Replaced rear shocks at same time noise became apparent. Possibly U joint?
Intermittent squeeking noise right rear on 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?
- Why does the automated sliding door make a grinding sound when I close it?
- Where is the best place to get an oil change in my area?