2002 Sienna, 113k. Annoying to daily driver wife. Looked at twice by same shop; cannot find. Brakes good, tires good. Noticeable inside above rt wheel well only at 5-20 mph. Replaced rear shocks at same time noise became apparent. Possibly U joint?
Intermittent squeeking noise right rear on 2002 Toyota Sienna
Asked by for the 2002 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Transmission has delayed kick into gear. Engine revs high before it changes.
- Agency wants to charge $2,900 to fix tiny oil leak. Is this normal?
- rear vent window on one side won't shut sometimes and the other one won't work n
- Location of rear hatch door sensor
- Cost 2 replace (parts+labor) front wheel bearing (1 side) and front axle bearing
2002 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($467 - $611) in Vining, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($907 - $1,223) in West Charleston, VT
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($227 - $363) in Windsor Mill, MD
- Timing Belt Replacement ($493 - $694) in San Pablo, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($355 - $459) in Camp Lake, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Bonneau, SC