what causes my heater/def to operate erratically
intermittent heat/def operation on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 562) in Boonsboro, MD
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middleboro, MA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blythe, GA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Williams, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($560 - 668) in Adrian, OR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - 89) in Glenville, NC