problem seemed to start after driver's window was left half way up and parked outside during thunderstorm. no tricks have been found-only engages periodically.
intermittent cruise operation on 2001 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
2001 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Port Royal, KY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Ocklawaha, FL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - 623) in Whitman, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Knoxboro, NY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($562 - 617) in Midway, AL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($503 - 736) in Batesville, AR