problem seemed to start after driver's window was left half way up and parked outside during thunderstorm. no tricks have been found-only engages periodically.
intermittent cruise operation on 2001 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
2001 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($168 - 201) in Port Royal, KY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($616 - 949) in Ocklawaha, FL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($121 - 178) in Whitman, WV
- 30,000 Mile Service ($245 - 339) in Knoxboro, NY
- Decklid Lock Cylinder Replacement ($101 - 117) in Midway, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($979 - 1,032) in Batesville, AR