Open door, interior lights come on, close door, lights may or may not go off or go off then as we're driving they may go on and then off again. Sometimes when leaving car and closing door(s) interior lights may or may not go out. Door switches and light switches do not turn off?? Any thoughts on cause?
Intermittent Courtesy Lights on 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Problems(21)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Q&A(29)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Recalls(2)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Questions
- Why does my car hesitate for about 2 sec. then slowly accelerate when I push gas
- Driving a S320. Temp higher than 80 car wont start. when cooled starting again
- where is the transmission fluid dipstick and cap?
- Where is the maintenance port located
- What could cause the night security illumination feature to stop working?
2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wasco, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Buckeystown, MD
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($446 - 579) in Dola, OH
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Roselle Park, NJ
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Delancey, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($235 - 252) in Mendota, CA