All of my brake lights fail shortly after entering reverse gear and do not return immediately once in 1st gear. I have insepected the fuse and it appears to be unbroken. What could be the cause.
Intermittent brake light failure. on 2010 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerJanuary 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2010 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Staunton, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($812 - 1,034) in Rankin, IL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Murdock, NE
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Glen White, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($281 - 370) in Hills, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($80 - 155) in Roanoke, LA