randomly dies anywhere then starts again,I had the key switch changed by dealer on a warranty recall,but it still does the same thing,i have checked some grounds and wiring,but i cant find anything.Anyone know of a certian problem with these?
intermitent,stalling. on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?
- 1999 crv honda drivers side door lock not working