randomly dies anywhere then starts again,I had the key switch changed by dealer on a warranty recall,but it still does the same thing,i have checked some grounds and wiring,but i cant find anything.Anyone know of a certian problem with these?
intermitent,stalling. on 1997 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois