I have a 1998 bonneville, and i thought the two bolts that suport the column where lose but after looking at it it looks like the intermediate shaft joint is moving up and down . Can you give me any ideas where on line i can find how to replace it with illustrations??
intermediate steering shaft on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville31 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Wharton, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 619) in Burlington, WV
- Brake Drum Replacement ($286 - 557) in Zaleski, OH
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Brogan, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in San Marino, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($604 - 854) in Penns Park, PA