I was told that I need to replace the steering intermediate shaft and I would like an estimate please. Thank you
intermediate shaft on 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Kanorado, KS
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Atlanta, IL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 122) in Las Vegas, NV
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - 1,023) in Prospect, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Opolis, KS
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($506 - 602) in Angie, LA