when i open drivers door the interior lights doesn't respond but from the passenger's door everything is working! there are two additional door lights not working at all! is anyone that can help me solving this problem? thanks
interior lights on 2001 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerJune 10, 2011
0 answersNovember 14, 2014
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring11 reports
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
1 answerApril 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Replaced crankshaft sensor but car still wont start
- (Actually 2.5Lv6)convertible.what is the cord connected 2 the rear window called
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my gas meter doesn't read correctly. Help?
- 98 CHRYSLER SEBRING TOP GOES BACK FINE BUT HAS TROUBLE COMING UP. WHATS WRONG???
- car only has poweron the dash will not turn over