my interior lights come on and fade off then on and somtimes stay on while driving. after I park and turn car off they do go out with in five minutes. ie thought of relay ,door lock or door lacth swiches,where to start?
interior lights on 1998 Oldsmobile Regency
1 answerSeptember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?