only half of the instrument lights work and the heater control lights and the shifter lights do not work also no dome light or map lights on the rearview . we bought this used and i checked all of the fuses none blown .
interior lights on 2000 Chevrolet Tracker
1 answerMarch 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- we put in a new motor and then a new crank sensor/ and starter it wont rollover
- car starts ok but driving , its like somebody turns the key off, engine shut on and off , you can watch RPMs go up and down, sometime engine will just stop, you can restart right away, most of the time while its still rolling.
- how to disconnect lower arm from bottom of steering knuckle? passenger front
- Leaking brake fluid out of rear brake drum. Drum stuck on
- it has recently started a knocking sound in engine its not leaking any oil or anything what could it be??