All the interior lights do not turn on except for the battery indicator and the brake lights dont turn on. The headlights and high beams do turn on. So what could be causing this problem?
Interior Lighting Not Working on 1990 Nissan Maxima
2 answersJanuary 24, 2009
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 02, 2011
0 answersFebruary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.