At night my instrument panel will not light up. I checked the fuse but the fuse is still good. When i start up the vehicle usually the panel lights up when i hear a clicking sound but when i hear the clicking sound my clock gets dim and the instrument panel wont light up. What is my problem? Thank you
interior lighting (instrument panel illumination) on 1999 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- Why does the same DTC come back after R&R Sensors and Cleared the DTC, ECM Bad?
- How do I take out front seats. One bolt I can't get .covered by track
- Car won't start but the battery is good.
- How Fix 03 Tracker 2.0L has both MAF Low & High Input ETC Low Input, Knock High
- My tracker is having trouble shiftin between lower gears but not upper gears?