At night my instrument panel will not light up. I checked the fuse but the fuse is still good. When i start up the vehicle usually the panel lights up when i hear a clicking sound but when i hear the clicking sound my clock gets dim and the instrument panel wont light up. What is my problem? Thank you
interior lighting (instrument panel illumination) on 1999 Chevrolet Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tracker Questions
- we put in a new motor and then a new crank sensor/ and starter it wont rollover
- car starts ok but driving , its like somebody turns the key off, engine shut on and off , you can watch RPMs go up and down, sometime engine will just stop, you can restart right away, most of the time while its still rolling.
- how to disconnect lower arm from bottom of steering knuckle? passenger front
- Leaking brake fluid out of rear brake drum. Drum stuck on
- it has recently started a knocking sound in engine its not leaking any oil or anything what could it be??