The interior light will not come on when you open the door, but when you flip the overhead light switch to the light position, the bulb will burn
interior light won't burn with open doors on 1990 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test