I need to replace the bulbs in the heat/AC control head. Do I do it from the top by pulling the radio, or is there something else to it?
Interior Illumination I/P lamps on 1999 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
1999 Ford Windstar Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($184 - 237) in Lucedale, MS
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($433 - 655) in Grimstead, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($184 - 243) in Olivia, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 248) in Finchville, KY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Newellton, LA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Holtwood, PA