My interior light does not come on when when I open either door. The light does come on with the light switch. Is there more than one light in there and how do I get to the bulb(s)?
Interior door light on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D
door switch is probably bad or loose connection.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300D Questions
- How do I change a/c drive belt
- Ac doesn't work its actually not a 1990 its a 1978 300D what can be the issue...and how expensive can it be?? A fast reply is greatly appreciated. Engine is good car runs the only issue is the ac n the the locks don't work on the doors
- fuel injectors
- When should the auxillary fan for the A/C come on ?.
- cheapest tires size p2057014
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($287 - 546) in Butler, AL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Earlham, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($219 - 300) in Cave City, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Delphos, OH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($207 - 242) in Siler, KY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Rossford, OH