My interior light does not come on when when I open either door. The light does come on with the light switch. Is there more than one light in there and how do I get to the bulb(s)?
Interior door light on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D
door switch is probably bad or loose connection.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300D Questions
- How do I change a/c drive belt
- Ac doesn't work its actually not a 1990 its a 1978 300D what can be the issue...and how expensive can it be?? A fast reply is greatly appreciated. Engine is good car runs the only issue is the ac n the the locks don't work on the doors
- fuel injectors
- When should the auxillary fan for the A/C come on ?.
- cheapest tires size p2057014
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300D Estimates
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($239 - 445) in Butler, AL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Earlham, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Cave City, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Delphos, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($121 - 138) in Siler, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Rossford, OH