how do I get interior dome light to turn off. It stayed on and ran down battery until I removed the fuse. Now the interior courtesy open door light has same problem.
interior dome light stays on on 1994 Pontiac Firebird
BEST ANSWER by wes121102 ,
April 15, 2009
Beside the knob that turns on the head lamps on there is an interior light dimmer knob. Is it turn all the way up?
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Having any electrical/power issue, please help!!
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
1994 Pontiac Firebird Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($62 - 105) in Elverta, CA
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 492) in Herminie, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Ione, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hubbardston, MI
- EVAP Purge Control Solenoid Replacement ($85 - 119) in Silverton, CO
- Blower Motor Relay Replacement ($72 - 105) in Ophir, CO