I took my 02 G 500 to the dealer to replace my left front door window regulator. Since then the interior light do not com on.They only blink and now it is draining my battery.The dealer told me it was the interior lamp control module. Please help
Interior Dome Light Control MOdule on 2002 Mercedes-Benz G500
1 answer 1 comment
no magic fix here; you need to replace the lamp module if you want the lights to work.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz G500 Questions
- What does it take to get mercedes to recall or reimburse for the windows..
- G500 intermittently will not shift into drive without using a pen to reset trans
- Is there a recall for the g 500 window regulators?
- how to replace alternator ?
- Front Passenger Window goes down fine, but must play with DS switch to raise.