Directional lights on the outside of the car work properly. But the directional lights in the inside of car are always on--steady light--even when car is turned off. Lights have been constantly on for last 4 months. Also change in directional lights on the outside are not noted on the inside--lights constantly on.
Interior directional lights on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C320
There may be a fault in the instument cluster itself- it is a small computor of sorts. This will require diagosis by a dealer or well staffed independent service shop. Best of luck, Greg
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2005 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Peterson, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($2,220 - 3,065) in Charleston, SC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($133 - 264) in New Durham, NH
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Palmyra, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($158 - 215) in Lake City, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($820 - 902) in Mc Intosh, FL