» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Question: Interior Bulb Replacement



starperry, Mulberry, FL, November 13, 2009, 07:21

The driver's side reading light in the overhead console is burned out. How do I a access this bulb to replace?

2 Answers
Flag This
  • Medium-star Best Answer
    Visitor, June 10, 2010, 14:22

    pull on the lens to remove

    Flag This
  • Answer #2

    Visitor, July 01, 2010, 13:29

    Carefully insert a small flat head screwdriver under the left side of the light lens and pop out the lens. Turn the bulb assembly to loosen and pull out to remove. The bulb cost less than $5.00. Replace bulb ( Note: You might have to file down the edges of the plastic where the bulb is inserted into the hole so it will go into place - There was a small defect in some of the bulbs ). Snap the plastic lens cover back into place.

    Flag This