While backing out of the church parking lot, I "nudged" into a parked car. The damage to my bumper was minimal...a dent to the far right side that we pushed out ourselves and a smudge. The interior backup lights worked fine for several months but are not working now. I'm quessing the lights don't work because of backing into another car even though it was at very slow speed with very little damage. Can you tell me how this can be fixed?
Interior backup lights not lighting. on 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(19)
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(109)
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(3)
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Transmission temp high light on want go into overdrive
- I had a ESIM System reading.Whats the average price to replace the mmonitor?
- Well no oil being in my car make my car run hot?
- Bought used. Battery just put in. When sitting still will shut off. What's wrong
- How do I reset the ACD relay fault on a 2001 Jeep grand Cherokee
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- 12,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bayside, NY
- 45,000 Mile Service ($183 - 263) in East Orange, NJ
- Spark Plug Replacement ($94 - 125) in Stockton, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($839 - 1,348) in Saint Paris, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($64 - 94) in Woodward, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($111 - 129) in Perryton, TX