Is this a non-interference motor if not then is there a chance at getting lucky that a broken timing belt did not bend the valves ?
Interference or not on 1999 Honda CR-V
Verified for the Honda CR-V7 reports
2 answersSeptember 08, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?