Is this a non-interference motor if not then is there a chance at getting lucky that a broken timing belt did not bend the valves ?
Interference or not on 1999 Honda CR-V
Verified for the Honda CR-V7 reports
3 answersJune 27, 2009
2 answersSeptember 08, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?