Is this a non-interference motor if not then is there a chance at getting lucky that a broken timing belt did not bend the valves ?
Interference or not on 1999 Honda CR-V
Verified for the Honda CR-V7 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Why is my rear wheels bent and damaging the rear tyres
- Where is My fuel pump located
- Very loud noise on the right rear tire after every time I speed 60-70 miles ph.
- I need to enter a "Code" in order for my radio to Play. I have never done this.
- Sideswiped by a truck - dented/bent doors. How to fix DIY?