What is the three wire sensor on the plastic intake towards the passenger side. It had oil on the end of it, it has two screws. The little bit of oil was from the pvc tube. What does this sensor do?
Intake Sensor name, can't find replacement part picture? on 2005 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2005 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($121 - 167) in Oregonia, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Superior, WY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($197 - 275) in Pequea, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($168 - 207) in Toluca Lake, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($57 - 70) in Olalla, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($143 - 248) in Girard, IL