i asked a question a couple of days ago and i got no responce .i am stuck as i dont know what it could be.it all started after i hade the head done and i adjusted the valves.It sounds like the valves are in the intake very weird.I have tried readjusting valve same results.Your help would be very helpful thank you
intake noise on 1990 BMW 325i
0 answersFebruary 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Windows,radio do not work,signals,flasher work but do not flash or click inside
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?