Thinking about buying this car.
intake manifold problems on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue69 reports
2 answersJanuary 24, 2013
1 answerJanuary 25, 2012
3 answersFebruary 05, 2010
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - 533) in Elgin, AZ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($317 - 421) in Morann, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($326 - 738) in Monroeville, AL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($224 - 562) in Williamsburg, KS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Arnot, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($80 - 105) in Fairfax, SC