This is from www.autozone.com
I'm guessing its a 5.7 but they have the other engines on their site
: Intake manifold bolt tightening sequence-1996-98 5.0L and 5.7L engines
20. Clean all gasket surfaces completely.
21. Install the intake manifold gaskets with the port blocking plates facing the rear. Factory gaskets should have the words "This Side Up" visible.
22. Apply gasket sealer to the front and rear sealing surfaces of the engine block.
23. Apply a 0.197 inch (5mm) bead of RTV sealer to the front and rear of the block. Extend the sealer approximately 1 / 2 -inch (13mm) onto the heads.
24. Install the lower intake manifold.
25. Apply sealer to the lower intake manifold bolts prior to installation.
26. Install the bolts and tighten in sequence and in 3 steps as follows:
1. First step to 71 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
2. Second step to 106 inch lbs. (12 Nm).
3. Final step to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
27. Connect the wiring harnesses and brackets to the lower manifold.
28. Install the power brake vacuum tube.
29. Install the PCV valve and hose.
30. Install the EGR tube, clamp and bolt.
31. Install the transmission oil level indicator and tube, if equipped.
32. If removed, install the left side valve cover.
33. Connect the fuel pressure and return lines to the lower intake manifold.
34. Connect the wiring harnesses and brackets to the lower manifold.
35. Install the throttle cable bracket, then attach the throttle cable and the cruise control cable (if equipped).
36. Install the EGR valve.
37. Install the coolant by-pass hose.
38. Connect the heater hose to the lower intake manifold.
39. Connect the upper radiator hose to the thermostat housing.
40. If removed, install the alternator bracket bolt.
41. Install the A/C compressor and bracket.
42. Install the distributor.
43. Connect the negative battery cable.
44. Refill the cooling system.
45. Start the vehicle and check the ignition timing (not adjustable).
46. Verify no oil, coolant, vacuum or fuel leaks.