I had to replace the Intake Manifold Gasket in my car. One week Iam having the same trouble again. On the labor description is says: Intake Manifold Gasket-Remove aned replace. Does that mean also mean the Manifold it self? Also, I was told that they could not replace the oil pan gasket that cost $10.80 and labor was $306.00. What reason why they could not of and why would they still charge me for it? I was told by another mech. that the manifold was sodar together. And not replace.
Intake Manifold Gasket on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
BEST ANSWER by hemicuda,
April 20, 2009
No it means remove and replacing the gaskets only not the intake manifold, Bring your car to a Napa auto care center http://www.napaautocare.com/ConsumerNew/index.aspx at least they will tell you what your vehicle needs and will stand behind their repairs with a warranty
2 answersDecember 23, 2009
1 answerJanuary 25, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu150 reports
1 answerMarch 20, 2010
1 answerJune 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Code POC32 is it connected with the new Battery Module that was just replaced?
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin