I had to replace the Intake Manifold Gasket in my car. One week Iam having the same trouble again. On the labor description is says: Intake Manifold Gasket-Remove aned replace. Does that mean also mean the Manifold it self? Also, I was told that they could not replace the oil pan gasket that cost $10.80 and labor was $306.00. What reason why they could not of and why would they still charge me for it? I was told by another mech. that the manifold was sodar together. And not replace.
Intake Manifold Gasket on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
BEST ANSWER by hemicuda ,
April 20, 2009
No it means remove and replacing the gaskets only not the intake manifold, Bring your car to a Napa auto care center http://www.napaautocare.com/ConsumerNew/index.aspx at least they will tell you what your vehicle needs and will stand behind their repairs with a warranty
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu153 reports
1 answerJanuary 25, 2010
1 answerMarch 20, 2010
2 answersDecember 23, 2009
1 answerJune 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
1999 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($168 - 221) in Cheltenham, MD
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 655) in Greencreek, ID
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($140 - 217) in Mooers Forks, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Van, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 99) in Olympia Fields, IL
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($340 - 1,046) in Loughman, FL