I recently changed my front wheel bearings, and external tie rod ends because the car was shaking. Today my intake hose split and I was wondering if the intake hose has anything to do with the steering of the car. The reason I ask is because when the hose split it became very hard to steer the car.
Intake Hose on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 26, 2011
1 answerNovember 16, 2010
1 answerAugust 25, 2009
3 answersNovember 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1995 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Cusseta, AL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($231 - 344) in Windsor, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($278 - 658) in Uncasville, CT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Milton, KY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($122 - 259) in Mirror Lake, NH
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Anita, IA