I recently changed my front wheel bearings, and external tie rod ends because the car was shaking. Today my intake hose split and I was wondering if the intake hose has anything to do with the steering of the car. The reason I ask is because when the hose split it became very hard to steer the car.
Intake Hose on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 26, 2011
1 answerNovember 16, 2010
1 answerAugust 25, 2009
1 answerFebruary 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?