Vehicle has a lot of miles. Would stop leak in the anti-freeze fix the problem?
intake gasket replace on 2003 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville72 reports
1 answerJanuary 05, 2011
1 answerMarch 29, 2011
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
3 answersJanuary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2003 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($105 - 148) in Emerson, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Betterton, MD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($280 - 395) in Dushore, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Leonardtown, MD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($100 - 113) in Philip, SD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($295 - 478) in Smithton, MO