I live in new york state and we have inspection every year I fail mine due ,as the mechanice stated I have coolent seeping into engine and my check engine light comes on because of it
intake gasket on 1996 Mercury Cougar
3 answersNovember 13, 2012
Verified for the Mercury Cougar9 reports
Verified for the Mercury Cougar6 reports
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
0 answersMarch 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal