The insulation at the sunroof and on the inside of each door window glass can peel off. The loose insulation will then scrape the sunroof or window glass as it is operated. Replacement of the damaged insulation will be necessary to correct this concern.
Insulation Near Sunroof/Inside of Doors Can Peel Off on Mercedes-Benz ML350
3 people reported this problem
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
0 answersMarch 10, 2013
Most Recent Mercedes-Benz ML350 Problems
- Steering Rack Prone to Leaks
- Camshaft Adjuster Solenoid Failure
- Problem With Ball Joints May Cause Creaking Noise
- The Brake Light Warning Message May Be Displayed
- Power Steering Return Hose May Leak at Radiator Cooler Fitting
- Motor Mounts Fail and Cause Vibration in Body
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Electrical Switches in Door Latches May Fail
- Delay before crank start and no starting.
- Internal Component Failure May Cause Rough Shifting
- Brake Light Switch Failure May Cause ESP/BAS Warning Lights
- Updated design to address faulty positive battery cable
- Driving With Parking Brake Applied
- Worn spark plug wires may develop micro cracks in insulation
- AC System Leaks/Bad Temperature Sensors May Cause Poor Cooling