I got frustrated and rip the front driver side head light out but it's repaired but the instrument panel lights won't worked checked all fuses just can't find the solution .
Instrument panel lights don't work ??? on 1997 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1997 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - 623) in Spencer, ID
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in West Mystic, CT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jamestown, SC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($401 - 563) in Pickwick Dam, TN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in San Antonio, PR
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($564 - 642) in Peak, SC