I got frustrated and rip the front driver side head light out but it's repaired but the instrument panel lights won't worked checked all fuses just can't find the solution .
Instrument panel lights don't work ??? on 1997 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1997 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($832 - 930) in Spencer, ID
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Mystic, CT
- 135,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Jamestown, SC
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 567) in Pickwick Dam, TN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in San Antonio, PR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 84) in Peak, SC