I got frustrated and rip the front driver side head light out but it's repaired but the instrument panel lights won't worked checked all fuses just can't find the solution .
Instrument panel lights don't work ??? on 1997 Saturn SC2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
1997 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Spencer, ID
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Mystic, CT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($217 - 312) in Jamestown, SC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,480 - 2,102) in Pickwick Dam, TN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($306 - 351) in San Antonio, PR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($372 - 394) in Peak, SC