my instrument panel lights went out which consists of the dashboard light, the shift gear light, and the light that lights up the control knobs on the a/c its not the fuses or the dimmer switch can you help me out
instrument panel lights on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
5 answersApril 29, 2009
1 answerDecember 11, 2014
1 answerJune 14, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu67 reports
4 answersJune 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($316 - 456) in Luling, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($810 - 1,135) in Kensett, IA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 243) in Loleta, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 72) in Green Camp, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($102 - 187) in Roberts, WI