Last weekend I replaced the original radio in my son's 4Runner. When completed, I noticed that the airbag light would not stop blinking and the dashboard (speedometer, etc.) lights were not working. I did not notice the warning included with the installation directions, but, now understand that the airbag must be reset by the dealer. Is the dashboard light issue associated with the airbag warning? Or, is there an unrelated cause? Is this a dealer fix only situation? Thanks.
Instrument Panel Lights on 2006 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerOctober 03, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2015
1 answerFebruary 05, 2014
1 answerApril 12, 2011
0 answersDecember 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl