Last weekend I replaced the original radio in my son's 4Runner. When completed, I noticed that the airbag light would not stop blinking and the dashboard (speedometer, etc.) lights were not working. I did not notice the warning included with the installation directions, but, now understand that the airbag must be reset by the dealer. Is the dashboard light issue associated with the airbag warning? Or, is there an unrelated cause? Is this a dealer fix only situation? Thanks.
Instrument Panel Lights on 2006 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerOctober 03, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2015
1 answerFebruary 05, 2014
1 answerApril 12, 2011
0 answersDecember 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?