Last weekend I replaced the original radio in my son's 4Runner. When completed, I noticed that the airbag light would not stop blinking and the dashboard (speedometer, etc.) lights were not working. I did not notice the warning included with the installation directions, but, now understand that the airbag must be reset by the dealer. Is the dashboard light issue associated with the airbag warning? Or, is there an unrelated cause? Is this a dealer fix only situation? Thanks.
Instrument Panel Lights on 2006 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 2006 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerOctober 03, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2015
1 answerFebruary 05, 2014
1 answerApril 12, 2011
0 answersDecember 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
2006 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($894 - $1,909) in Mountain View, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - $555) in Turkey Creek, LA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cromwell, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($330 - $597) in Wheatland, WY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - $98) in Oxford, AL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($174 - $309) in Poca, WV