Last weekend I replaced the original radio in my son's 4Runner. When completed, I noticed that the airbag light would not stop blinking and the dashboard (speedometer, etc.) lights were not working. I did not notice the warning included with the installation directions, but, now understand that the airbag must be reset by the dealer. Is the dashboard light issue associated with the airbag warning? Or, is there an unrelated cause? Is this a dealer fix only situation? Thanks.
Instrument Panel Lights on 2006 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerOctober 03, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2015
1 answerFebruary 05, 2014
1 answerApril 12, 2011
0 answersDecember 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2006 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($335 - 458) in Mountain View, MO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,349 - 1,834) in Turkey Creek, LA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($268 - 468) in Cromwell, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($894 - 1,909) in Wheatland, WY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($302 - 770) in Oxford, AL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($666 - 923) in Poca, WV