eveynow and then panel would sound alarm saying chech charging system,checked battery,alternator,starter,fuses and are all good,i think the problem is coming from the key to fuses under the hood,now i only have one key and found its missing a piece,could it be the chip inside the key not starting the truck,at first i turned key and only lights come on panel but no signs of starting and the check charging system would turn on everyday couple times
instrument panel kept saying check charging system,battery light would turn on on 2005 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- What do I do if doing it my self
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - $222) in Aguirre, PR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Blenheim, SC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,039 - $1,962) in Lionville, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - $161) in Waiteville, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($271 - $500) in Bushton, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($338 - $488) in Milton, KS