eveynow and then panel would sound alarm saying chech charging system,checked battery,alternator,starter,fuses and are all good,i think the problem is coming from the key to fuses under the hood,now i only have one key and found its missing a piece,could it be the chip inside the key not starting the truck,at first i turned key and only lights come on panel but no signs of starting and the check charging system would turn on everyday couple times
instrument panel kept saying check charging system,battery light would turn on on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up