eveynow and then panel would sound alarm saying chech charging system,checked battery,alternator,starter,fuses and are all good,i think the problem is coming from the key to fuses under the hood,now i only have one key and found its missing a piece,could it be the chip inside the key not starting the truck,at first i turned key and only lights come on panel but no signs of starting and the check charging system would turn on everyday couple times
instrument panel kept saying check charging system,battery light would turn on on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Aguirre, PR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Blenheim, SC
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($305 - 395) in Lionville, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Waiteville, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($122 - 146) in Bushton, KS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Milton, KS