eveynow and then panel would sound alarm saying chech charging system,checked battery,alternator,starter,fuses and are all good,i think the problem is coming from the key to fuses under the hood,now i only have one key and found its missing a piece,could it be the chip inside the key not starting the truck,at first i turned key and only lights come on panel but no signs of starting and the check charging system would turn on everyday couple times
instrument panel kept saying check charging system,battery light would turn on on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.