eveynow and then panel would sound alarm saying chech charging system,checked battery,alternator,starter,fuses and are all good,i think the problem is coming from the key to fuses under the hood,now i only have one key and found its missing a piece,could it be the chip inside the key not starting the truck,at first i turned key and only lights come on panel but no signs of starting and the check charging system would turn on everyday couple times
instrument panel kept saying check charging system,battery light would turn on on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Aguirre, PR
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Blenheim, SC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Lionville, PA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($890 - 1,204) in Waiteville, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($120 - 411) in Bushton, KS
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($303 - 376) in Milton, KS