the gauges on my instrument panel all just went out so i dont know how much gas i have , how fast i'm going or how many miles i've gone. i don't have an owners`manual so i dont know where there might be another fuse box besides the one in the right front drivers side under the hood all those fuses seem to be good. any suggestions?
instrument panel gauges stopped working on 1992 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Putnam, CT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($554 - $822) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - $1,033) in Lake Providence, LA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($955 - $1,321) in Red Mountain, CA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - $131) in East Petersburg, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($291 - $640) in Wingate, MD