the gauges on my instrument panel all just went out so i dont know how much gas i have , how fast i'm going or how many miles i've gone. i don't have an owners`manual so i dont know where there might be another fuse box besides the one in the right front drivers side under the hood all those fuses seem to be good. any suggestions?
instrument panel gauges stopped working on 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Putnam, CT
- Starter Replacement ($528 - 698) in Bridgeton, NJ
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Providence, LA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($260 - 366) in Red Mountain, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($351 - 381) in East Petersburg, PA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wingate, MD