Instrument Panel stopped working and is blowing the fuse to it, also now will not charge with headlights on but will with them off???
Instrument Panel on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
August 27, 2010
Sounds like your Instrument Panel needs to come out and be inspected and repaired. It also helps control the charging system.
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer10 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer11 reports
2 answersSeptember 03, 2009
1 answerMay 10, 2010
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Fort Edward, NY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($729 - 1,038) in Empire, OH
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Washington, MS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($208 - 375) in Anderson, CA
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($311 - 504) in Green Village, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,138 - 1,684) in Lakeville, NY