New battery placed in car, after the odometer doesn't work, that is gauges (oil, fuel, RPM, speed). All other function of the instrument cluster works.Is there a fuse or relay that controls all these functions? i thank when i replaced the battery that could have trip something. 54,000 original miles on this 1994 S500 coupe.
Instrument guages dont work on 1997 Mercedes-Benz E320
Asked by for the 1997 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
1997 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,149 - $2,577) in Delano, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - $127) in Newington, VA
- Starter Replacement ($554 - $910) in Gore Springs, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($315 - $465) in Ruby, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($473 - $558) in Livonia Center, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($274 - $293) in Harbert, MI