I need to know what to check for and look at as well how to fix the problem,they were working ok the other day. My problem is on a 1989 chevy s10 blazer 4x4 6cyl.
instrument gauges stopt working odometer speedometer temp oil gas all of them. on 1990 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1990 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Fork, SC
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($120 - 323) in Merrittstown, PA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Mc Ewen, TN
- Brake Booster Replacement ($729 - 1,038) in Kennard, NE
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($97 - 131) in Bunker Hill, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($601 - 842) in Nulato, AK