I need to know what to check for and look at as well how to fix the problem,they were working ok the other day. My problem is on a 1989 chevy s10 blazer 4x4 6cyl.
instrument gauges stopt working odometer speedometer temp oil gas all of them. on 1990 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1990 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($438 - 618) in Fork, SC
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($101 - 141) in Merrittstown, PA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Mc Ewen, TN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($603 - 824) in Kennard, NE
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Bunker Hill, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($655 - 702) in Nulato, AK