I'm hoping someone has seen this problem?When turning the ignition key off, the low fuel light,asr,bsr and the triangle emergency symbol flash on and off repeatedly also the heater valves click on and off. I found to reset this i pull the instrument cluster fuse and put it back,or on the ac/heater control i unplug the right hand side connector also works. I've ordered a ac/heater control and try that. I'm hoping that works. This puppy is not cheap. After that, I will not know what to do. Help!!
Instrument cluster problem on 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz CLK32033 reports
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Problems(21)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Q&A(46)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Recalls(1)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Questions
- automatic tr. overdrive does not want to kick in what would cause this problem ?
- my car is smoking in the morning when I start the engine how can I fix the probl
- Cannot raise the top on convertible
- My convertible top. Problems. motor is fine
- Radio faceplate/lens delamination. How to repair. Who repairs these things?