2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Question: instrument cluster problem

instrument cluster is inacurate and needle will stick after going over 70 mph. -
put a used claster in it -
This is a pretty common problem with the 03-06 Silverados. It's caused by a failing gauge motor inside your instrument cluster. It can be rebuilt - check out http://drspeedometer.com/services-i-offer/silverado-speedometer-repair for more info on the problem -V8Turbo -
the same problem happen to me but there is a guy on ebay that fixes them for cheap and it doesnt take him long and it will be fixed for good but also there is a recall on them if your not over 100k -
Common problem with these. They can be repaired here: http://www.mrwhizard.com -
All at once...lost fuel gauge, temp gauge, transmission gear indicator, and the message center flashing red battery, low fuel. Also, my diagnostic tool is unable to identify/link to the computer. S...
checked out cluter didnt see any broken wires or soldier and its not just one gauge its all at same time and when it happens all start up lights come on my questions are what wires at cluster conne...
my fuel gauge is jumping up and down when I shift transmission lever on steering column???? it may go pegged to empty,I shift to neutral and it goes pegged to full or anywhere in between???? Baf...
all gauges stopped functioning including the mileage