I have lost my odometer reading and the screen where all the failure messages keep popping up. Also have a check engine light ABS & Brake msg. Yes my dash looks like a x-mas tree! But really need to get the odo back up. Is this an actual instrument cluster replacement or pixel repair
Instrument Cluster Failure on 2000 BMW X5
Asked by for the 2000 BMW X5
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
July 29, 2010
Same problem. I understand it is a $750 replacement (norcal)
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I was driving when I lost compression and could not go anywhere, then it shut of
- Would you buy a BMW X5 AWD V8 that has 190k miles?
- heater control powers off and on randomly cannot turn back on.
- Do I have to replace all 6 ignition coils at once? Can I just replace the bad 1?
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
2000 BMW X5 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,386 - $1,971) in Risingsun, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - $387) in Coarsegold, CA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($415 - $914) in Shaniko, OR
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($504 - $661) in Blairsville, GA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($2,121 - $5,428) in Brackettville, TX
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($192 - $260) in Alsip, IL